Thursday 21 May 2015

Blue or Black?

Okay, so I'm at a crossroads.

I've made two Batman sprites. You've seen the black one already. That was my first choice. Then I remembered that in some Batman stories (some of the most popular, in fact) the Dark Knight dresses in a blue cape and cowl. So I made the blue one, and to be honest, I kinda love it.



"I'm BATMAN!"
"No, I'M BATMAN!"
"No, I'M BATMAN!"
"No, I'M BATMAN!"
"No, I'M BATMAN!"
"No, I'M BATMAN!"
"No, I'M BATMAN!"...
I know, however, that the vast majority of people see the character as dressing in black. Now, I lean towards the blue, but what do you think? Leave a comment below indicating which one you like more and be aware that whichever one becomes the "official" version, there will be an option for the other costume in the game (that's the entire reason I created two sprites).

Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment